Sökningen fann 3 träffar

av Walter Pate
fre nov 24, 2017 8:52 pm
Kategori: Edge/Mondeo/Galaxy/S-MAX
Tråd: North American Mondeo ST 300 (Contour SVT)
Svar: 0
Visningar: 1304

North American Mondeo ST 300 (Contour SVT)

Hi everyone, I just found this website and would like to keep in touch with this forum. It may be a challenge but Google Translate is now my friend! I own 2 1998 Ford Contour STV's and 3 1999 Ford Contour SVT's. The Ford Contour SVT is a North American Equivalent of the ST 24 or ST 200. It has the h...
av Walter Pate
fre nov 24, 2017 8:35 pm
Kategori: Bildgalleriet
Tråd: Ford Contour SVT (North American version of ST200)
Svar: 3
Visningar: 7043

I can also be contacted at https://www.facebook.com/wallepate
av Walter Pate
fre nov 24, 2017 8:00 pm
Kategori: Bildgalleriet
Tråd: Ford Contour SVT (North American version of ST200)
Svar: 3
Visningar: 7043

Ford Contour SVT (North American version of ST200)

Hi everyone, I just found this website and would like to keep in touch with this forum. It may be a challenge but Google Translate is now my friend! I own 2 1998 Ford Contour STV's and 3 1999 Ford Contour SVT's. The Ford Contour SVT is a North American Equivalent of the ST 24 or ST 200. It has the h...