Monteringsstag till extraljus

Allmänna diskussioner (ej teknik) om bilar, motorer och allt däromkring.
Focus RS
Legend
Inlägg: 10140
Blev medlem: ons sep 10, 2003 10:00 am
Namn: Per-Anders G
Kör: Ford
Ort: Karlstad
Medlemsnummer: 3

Monteringsstag till extraljus

Inlägg av Focus RS »

Hej!

Jag har fått en förfrågan från en kille i UK där han söker efter ett par monteringsstag till extraljus som han sett monterade på svenska Focusar.

Någon som har koll på vad han kan tänkas ha sett för några och vart man i så fall kan få tag i dessa?

Tack på förhand!

/Mvh Per-Anders.

Hi Mr Gustafsson

I am from the United Kingdom, recently I was in Gothenburg I noticed a couple of Focus Mk1.5 with additional auxiliary lighting. The round driving lamps are how we would describe them in the UK they appeared to have mounting brackets that came from behind the plastic bumper just below the headlight and came out level with the bottom of the top front grille.

They looked more like an official part than something that someone would put together at home. I’ve never seen this for Focus here in the UK. I was writing to you to ask if this is a part that is only available in Sweden. I used to fit these lights to my earlier Fords with the correct mounting brackets.
However I had someone make me ones on the ’92 Escort but not for the later cars. I have missed them over the years, as areas in which I travel have a similar landscape to Sweden.

I hope to be back in Sweden soon, and if had contact information to where I could purchase these brackets while I was in Sweden I would be most grateful if you or anyone you know that could assist me. If you are interested to knowing I have always had Ford’s which started with a ’78 Escort 1.3L, then a ’79 Escort 1.3 Ghia, ‘82 Fiesta 1.3S , ‘88 Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia, then both together a ‘ 92 Ford Escort 1.8i 16v LX, ’95 Escort 1.8 16v Ghia, replaced with ’01 Focus 1.8TDDi LX Estate and ’01 Focus 2.0i 16v Ghia.

kind regards
Donald McHarrie

Användarvisningsbild
Keller
Legend
Inlägg: 8938
Blev medlem: tor aug 07, 2003 10:00 am
Namn: Simon Keller
Kör: Probe GT, Focus ST250, P100 x2
Ort: Sjöbo
Medlemsnummer: 190
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Keller »

Det är itne så att han menar extraljushållarna som brukar sitta bakom regskylten?
/Keller


Ford Focus ST250 -18 "Pärlan"
Ford Probe 2,2 Turbo -92 "Hamster-Racing"
Ford P100 -90 "Pickis"

Användarvisningsbild
Skinkis
Legend
Inlägg: 4109
Blev medlem: mån jul 11, 2005 6:58 am
Namn: Hampus Wallengren
Kör: så det ryker!
Ort: Western Australia

Inlägg av Skinkis »

Satsar nog också min fralla-bulle på att det är en regplåtsmodell han har sett?
Eftersom att han beskriver att fästet kommer ut i höjd strax under original-lyktorna...

Användarvisningsbild
Keller
Legend
Inlägg: 8938
Blev medlem: tor aug 07, 2003 10:00 am
Namn: Simon Keller
Kör: Probe GT, Focus ST250, P100 x2
Ort: Sjöbo
Medlemsnummer: 190
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Keller »

Skinkis skrev:Satsar nog också min fralla-bulle på att det är en regplåtsmodell han har sett?
Eftersom att han beskriver att fästet kommer ut i höjd strax under original-lyktorna...
great minds think alike? :starter:
/Keller


Ford Focus ST250 -18 "Pärlan"
Ford Probe 2,2 Turbo -92 "Hamster-Racing"
Ford P100 -90 "Pickis"

Jochen
Erfaren
Inlägg: 74
Blev medlem: fre aug 22, 2003 10:00 am
Namn: Joakim Gustafsson
Kör: Audi A6
Ort: Ystad

Inlägg av Jochen »

Skulle också sätta en peng på en sån vanlig extraljushållare och de kan man köpa på t.ex. Biltema.

http://www.biltema.se/sv/Bil---MC/Bil-t ... ljusfaste/
/Jochen
_______________
Audi A6 Avant 3,2 quattro '06
Fd. ägare till Ford Focus RS '03

Skriv svar