S: Trustworthy garage in Solna needed
-
BASZ
- Nybörjare
- Inlägg: 3
- Blev medlem: tor nov 17, 2011 1:23 pm
- Namn: Bartosz Borczynski
- Kör: Mondeo
- Ort: Stockholm
S: Trustworthy garage in Solna needed
Hej!
I am looking for a garage in Solna area that could fix my little problem.
The front part of the body below the front bumper came loose and flaps at speed higher than 40 kmh. It's a simple fix but haven't been to any garage in Sweden yet so any recommendation is good.
I live in Bergshamra, Solna and have a 2004 Mondeo Kombi
Thanks!
Bartek
I am looking for a garage in Solna area that could fix my little problem.
The front part of the body below the front bumper came loose and flaps at speed higher than 40 kmh. It's a simple fix but haven't been to any garage in Sweden yet so any recommendation is good.
I live in Bergshamra, Solna and have a 2004 Mondeo Kombi
Thanks!
Bartek



