North American Mondeo ST 300 (Contour SVT)
-
Walter Pate
- Nybörjare
- Inlägg: 3
- Blev medlem: fre nov 24, 2017 7:06 pm
- Namn: Walter Pate
- Kör: 5 Ford Contour SVT's (like Mondeo ST 300)
- Ort: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Kontakt:
North American Mondeo ST 300 (Contour SVT)
Hi everyone, I just found this website and would like to keep in touch with this forum. It may be a challenge but Google Translate is now my friend! I own 2 1998 Ford Contour STV's and 3 1999 Ford Contour SVT's.
The Ford Contour SVT is a North American Equivalent of the ST 24 or ST 200. It has the high output Duratech 2.5 L V6.
Please see the attached pictures.
I am also a member of the PNW Contour Group on facebook where we have frequent meetups. the latest was at the Lemay museum in Tacoma Washington USA. As well I am on the SVT Contour Group on facebook.
I can also be messaged at https://www.facebook.com/wallepate
Thanks for allowing me to post
Walter Pate
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
The Ford Contour SVT is a North American Equivalent of the ST 24 or ST 200. It has the high output Duratech 2.5 L V6.
Please see the attached pictures.
I am also a member of the PNW Contour Group on facebook where we have frequent meetups. the latest was at the Lemay museum in Tacoma Washington USA. As well I am on the SVT Contour Group on facebook.
I can also be messaged at https://www.facebook.com/wallepate
Thanks for allowing me to post
Walter Pate
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada



